Monday, January 3, 2011

Kakicookie is back on business!

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to announce that Kakicookie is back on business.

Alhamdulillah, now I get to fulfill some of the requests by friends and customers who always ask me, "when will you sell cookies again?"

The reason to stop the business before was because I started to study again and then I got a job as a tutor in the university. So, for the past one year, I was busy with study AND fulltime job in the university. Loads of assignments and work, I found myself struggling to bake, if there is order.

Anyway, the job was a contract job and I decided not to continue the contract for another year. Reason being, I found myself struggling to balance between studies and full time job. Lucky enough, I have other trade under my sleeve to keep me living, not much but just enough - that is by baking and selling cookies. I enjoy baking and I am glad that it can help me get some money to keep me going :) Alhamdulillah God gives me this ability.

Perhaps some other time I will rant about how I started baking and my history that I was never a cook or a baker before the age of 18? 19? or so....kitchen is way out of my territory, I rather play computer games...haha!

Well, just that for now! I hope you enjoy reading and don't forget to check out Kakicookie and maybe order some cookies? *hint*

Regards,
Kakicookie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment