Monday, October 17, 2011

So long without update...but suddenly...a making pretzel video, in Malay

Yeah, I am guilty as charged. Well, this is a secondary blog to Kakicookie anyway. But I'll try to make this blog lively again. I have been experimenting a lot with baking and as an amateur enjoying every bit of it. Lucky me, I did document those experiences in my Facebook and I shall put it up here so that it can be shared with the world. I'm not sure how many of people on earth will benefit from my rantings and showing offs (of photos) of my baking but I hope it will contribute some if not a lot.

For this entry, I will share my experiment of making pretzel the first time ever in my life! but it is in my native language - Malay. Simply because I think to create a video on making pretzel in English will be super redundant as there are many already. Thus, this video is actually catered for people in my home country.

Those who don't speak Malay, please don't go away. As what I have in mind is this: when I'm making video of cooking or making traditional Malay or South East Asia stuff, I'll make it in English and when I'm making western stuff, I'll do it in Malay. That way I think the contents are more beneficial to the net community, I hope!

Be warned though, as, to be honest, I'm not really a good cook, I'm not a chef, I'm not even trained in any of culinary school nor that I am experienced in cooking/baking (like some people who do that all their lives, without even in formal training they are a good cook). But what I'm sharing is my first hand experience in trying some recipes, especially bake stuff (as I like baking more than cooking) like most people. I just like to document them and share them with the world.

Ok, long enough babbling and ranting, here are the Pretzel making videos:

Part 1



Part 2




Comments are always welcomed!


No comments:

Post a Comment