Thursday, June 14, 2012

Halfway through 2012

Wow! 2012 is already at its midst? So fast...too fast!! And what have I achieved this year? Nothing...NOTHING....ughh...I've been feeling useless and soulless this year. I literally did nothing. Yeah, nothing....lol.

Ok, but I told myself not to whine...so now, I guess I gonna start little by little. I gonna revive and resuscitate this blog to its lively, breathing state again...

But since I have nothing, lol yes, I have nothing....so I gonna take all the stuff I've been experimenting and making in the past and post it here. Luckily, I recorded them in my Facebook so at least I have some healthy collection of my baking experiments...and other types of cooking.

For those real cook and baker and pattissier (or however it is spelled) just to let you know that I'm none of you and I'm really a trial-and-error type of person when it comes to cooking and no matter how many times I make something, I still need to look at the recipe...even my own chocolate chip cookies that I sell over in my other blog, Kakicookie...yes, believe it or not, I still need to look at the recipe everytime I make it...hahahhahaa....lousy me, huh? So you got the idea of what type of cook I am...lol. so, please don't hit, bombard, bomb, kick me on all sort of stuff like "what you did is so wrong!" "no pastry school will teach you that!!" ...lol...I think you got what I mean.

well, so, soon you will find this blog filled with some recipes and pictures of stuff that I made for the past 2 or 3 years....maybe...I hope you like it...and do try it. I myself got most of the recipes from the net so I gonna put the links for you guys on each of the posts.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment