Friday, June 15, 2012

Homemade Pizza

pizza

Yeshh! This was my first attempt to make pizza back in 2009! wow, I still remembered the exhiliration to make this and how well it turn out for a first timer! My mom, a really critical food critique likes it and that really made me feel awesome! lol. It was a simple recipe I got of allrecipes.com. However, I mess up some measurements during the dough making coz my measuring cup was not accurate and the water was too much, I ended up kneading with much more flour (can't recall how much I added extra now). But I thought that was what made it so fluffy and soft (the pizza bread). I love how it turns out and I think you will too. do try it!

The recipe link: 

Pizza Crust:

Sauce:

Topping:
Any stuff that you like on your pizza but here's link to an article I read before I made mine.

Good luck!

cooked and uncooked pizza

pizza cut

No comments:

Post a Comment